- When mild and moderate pain has become very severe.
- It is radiating to one of the leg.
- Developing weakness in the feet or toes and unable to wear slipper.
- On coughing and sneezing or yawning ,back pain and leg pain increase.
- If your posture or pattern of walking changes due to back pain.
- If you are developing urinary and defecation dysfunction along with
If you are developing urinary and defecation dysfunction along with
- Bed rest – should get up only for using the rest room
- If you are having pain due to nerve compression or neuropathy -pregabalins may help.
- In severe cases
- MLD (Micro lumbar discectomy)
- Lumbar laminectomy
- Lumbar fusion (TLIF, PLIF)
- Foraminotomy and decompression of nerve roots
- Artificial disc replacement
- Minimally invasive spine surgery.