Medical Tourism in India
The term ‘Medical Tourism’ is coined to combine both medical treatment and tourism, so that people traveling from on country to another country for the sole of medical treatment require both services under one roof. Neurowellness provide high quality brain and spine care at affordable cost in comparison with the other medical treatment options world wide.
Medical tourism in India is one of the best options for patients looking for affordable and high-quality medical treatment. Over the period of last few years, the country has emerged as one of the top medical tourism destinations in the world because of several reasons.
Affordable treatment and quality care in India is one of the main reasons why thousands of patients from around the world travel to the country each year. The medical treatment cost in India is estimated to be just one-fifth the cost of medical treatment in other countries, including the US, UK, Russia, UAE, China, and South Africa.
Neurowellness provides brain and spine care at Low costs, with little waiting period in Bengaluru. We first understand what you need, then recommend the treatment you. We provide best quality care with high standards and professionally managed services, which is making to now draw large amounts of patients from international locations.
Brain and Spine Treatments Available –
- Brain Tumours
- Craniovertebral Junction Abnormalities
- Head Injury
- Pituitary Tumours
- Cerebral Aneurysm and AVM
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Paediatric Brain Tumours & Hydrocephalus
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Minimally-Invasive Spine Surgery
- Spine Tumours
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Wilson Disease
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery for BrainTumours
- Alzheimer’s disease
Endovascular Treatment Available –
- Mechanical Thrombectomy for Acute Stroke
- Carotid Stenting
- AVM Embolisation
- DAVF Embolisation
- Carotid Cavernous Fistula Management
- IPSS (Inferior Petrosal Sinus Sampling)
- Head and Neck Tumour Management
- Epistaxis Embolisation
- Spinal AVM,Dural Fistula Embolisation
- Spinal Tumour Embolisation
- Vertebral Tumour Embolisation
- Cerebral Angiogram
- Moya moya disease evaluation
- Wada Test.
COST – DEPENDS ON PROBLEM AND DIAGNOSIS
HOW IT WORKS?